Do I need a visa for China, Vietnam, Cambodia and other Asian countries?
Canadian citizens traveling to China, are now required to apply for a multiple-entry VISA whilst traveling to Vietnam, Cambodia or other Asian countries generally requires to obtain a single-entry VISA. To apply the above Visa, you need to subscribe the following documents:
1. The application form to be filled out (Chinese visa , Vietnam visa, Cambodian visa).
The Major Cities of Asia Weather forecast.
Beijing Shanghai Hongkong Hanoi Hue Ho Chi Minh City Bangkok
Do I need vaccinations?
No compulsory vaccinations are required for a trip to China, Vietnam, (Cambodia?); however our agency does make some recommendations for our clients. Vaccinations recommended for travel to above countries include: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and traveler’s diarrhea (see travellersdiarrhea.ca for detail). We also suggest our clients check with the doctors before traveling for advice.
Luggage allowance for International Travel
International flights from Canada to Asia are required to enforce carry-on baggage size and weight restrictions.Each traveler allows taking 2-piece carry-on luggage with total weight not exceed 10 kg (22lbs), the maximum size for the first piece is 23 cm x 40 cm x 55 cm (9" x 15.5" x 21.5"); the second piece is 16 cm x 33 cm x 43 cm (6"x 13" x 17" )Items which fall within the 2-piece carry-on allowance include:• Carry-On bags, suitcases, briefcases• Laptop computers• Camera cases, cartonsDue to Asia domestic flights luggage restrictions, each traveler allows taking one piece check-in luggage with complimentary. The maximum weight is 20 kg (44lbs) per bag, and maximum size is length + width+ height, 158cm (62")If you would like to know more information, please check with the airline company or airport.
The procedure to sign up for our Asia countries’ tour
2. 1 passports color photos with white background for China, Vietnam, and Cambodia.
3. Your valid & actual passport which must be valid at least six (6) months beyond the date of your expected departure from China.
4. Chinese Visa Application Information, click here.
1. One passport photocopy;
2. Filled and signed registration form or on-line booking;
◆ Final payment (to be settled 3 months before the departure)(for regular tour)
◆ To apply Chinese visa (two ways):
★ By Sinorama, if so, we need the following documents:
1. your original passport (valide at least 6 months from your return date);
2. one photo (one recent passport style color photo taken within 6 months , with full face, front view, no hat and against a white background);
3. visa application form well completed and signed.
Apply China visa on your own by going to Chinese Visa Application Service Centre .
About 2-3 weeks before your departure, we will provide as much as detail information in order to help your trip preparation.
Vacances Sinorama reserves all rights to modify trip without prior notification